PokémonLegend Forums
Login to start posting at PokémonLegend, a Pokémon forum! Logging in will also disable ads.
PokémonLegend Forums
Login to start posting at PokémonLegend, a Pokémon forum! Logging in will also disable ads.
PokémonLegend Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokémonLegend Forums

Talk about Pokémon here!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Tell your friends about PokémonLegend!
PokémonLegend is currently looking for staff members! Message JP if you are interested.
Need help? Post a topic in the help forum.

I'm launching a campaign to bring old members back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JP

JP

I'm launching a campaign to bring old members back Empty
PostSubject: I'm launching a campaign to bring old members back   I'm launching a campaign to bring old members back EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 3:27 pm

Hi guys,
This forum is a conglomeration of a bunch of people I have known over the years— it is a relic of my childhood and all of the crazy websites I used to go on, like KidsTube, Roblox, even some members are from the Minecraft server I made when I was 10. I made this website in the year 2010. I was 8.

I am launching a campaign to bring old members back. I am hunting down people who made accounts here and encouraging them to re-login to relive old memories.

Some members on this website, I have no idea where they came from. They must have found this website by complete chance because I have no idea who they were (for example, user PokemonLeague2). Maybe they found it through Google. This website used to be called pokemongames.pokemonlegend.net. A lot of times I send newsletters that go to every email attached to members' accounts, but it seems a lot of them are out of commission/old inboxes that nobody checks anymore.

If I am unable to find the original owner of an account on another website through Google, I might just put them into a Memberlist that says "dead" or "lost" or something,.

Anyways, gotta catch 'em all, am I right, fellas? Weegee
Back to top Go down
http://forums.4rumer.com
Gatswimmer

Gatswimmer

PostSubject: Re: I'm launching a campaign to bring old members back   I'm launching a campaign to bring old members back EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 5:01 am

Hey man, hope you didn't give up...
Back to top Go down
JP

JP

PostSubject: Re: I'm launching a campaign to bring old members back   I'm launching a campaign to bring old members back EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 1:22 pm

Gatswimmer wrote:
Hey man, hope you didn't give up...

YOOO HEYY private message me your insta or something like that
Back to top Go down
http://forums.4rumer.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm launching a campaign to bring old members back   I'm launching a campaign to bring old members back Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm launching a campaign to bring old members back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokémonLegend Forums :: Official Forums :: General-
Jump to: